This course is for people who work and volunteer in community groups and not for profit entities.
It’s for people who love what they do and would like to get better at using the tools required to access funding to do those good things.
We know that you’re so busy doing your day to day things that grant writing is just one more necessary, yet (probably) arduous task on your long, long list.
The course has been designed to simplify the grant writing process and give you a suite of tools that will save time, money and your stress levels as you shift from writing good grants to GREAT grants (that win $$$).
There are no prerequisits for this course
- Where to start and how to hone in on your grant goals
- Finding grants and accessing the ‘hubs’ to steer you in the right direction
- Looking after yourself while writing funding applications – it’s a tough job
- Understanding eligibility criteria – do you fit in?
- How to form a funding toolkit
- Finding supporting data and evidence to back up your funding application
- Building your funding concept
- Writing the grant
- Grant writing pitfalls
- Raising awareness